Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Day, New Mercies

"Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation. My whole being will exclaim, "Who is like you, O LORD? Your love is faithful, even the clouds in the sky can depend on you. Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness? No. I will extol You oh God! I will bless you every time I take a breath; My arms wave like banners of praise to you."
It is a new day! Thursday to be exact :) And I take this time to give praise and thanks to my Maker and King. Even though I am extremely tired from all this school work right now, my soul delights to know that He is my strength and sustainer.
Take a moment to reflect on His goodness. Can't recall the last time you experienced His goodness? Breathe in...then breathe out. God's goodness. For "if God were to take back His Spirit, and withdraw His breath, all life would cease, and humanity would turn again to dust" (Job 34:14-15). Realizing that if He withdrew His breath for a moment, I would cease to exist; I use my breath to say thank you Father!
~yours truly, SAVEN

No comments:

Post a Comment